Weight Loss

WEIGHT LOSS: Weigh Day Week 3

WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK – 2lbs

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS – 3lbs

So, I have decided to start documenting my weight loss journey on my blog! Although this is technically week 3 of my weight loss, I was actually, a few pounds heavier at the start of the year. Maybe one day I will declare my actual weight, but for now, this will have to do!

Something has clicked in my head with regards to self-control. I think two massive reasons for this are firstly, that I started a new job, so I have a set Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I also went through a break-up a month a go now. The weight loss wasn’t triggered because of being sad, it was triggered because I all of a sudden wanted to be the best version of me. When I eventually start dating again, I want to feel the best version of me and I want to be confident in who I am and the clothes I wear.

With regards to diet, I would say 60% of my diet is Slimming World based and the other 40% is making good choices. I walk a lot as well, which is a massive help.

Although I haven’t lost a massive amount, since the beginning of the year, I have lost 7lbs and I feel good! I have a few items of clothing that I no longer fit it, so I have those hanging up as a motivation, knowing that when I start fitting in those items, I am making some real progress!

So, if you are also on a crazy losing weight journey, give me a follow on here or on my socials, and we can be a support to each other!

To losing weight for ourselves!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s